Pieces of Heaven

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Vocation Is Love! -St. Therese of Liseux

I am praising God today that my sweet friend has entered the Carmelite monastary. She is a living saint who is in love with God and will be a strong intercessor for us. What an incredible blessing! (Of course, I had to wait until after she entered to post this, because she is so humble, and may have scolded me for writing it!)

The past few weeks have been abundant in blessings- both obvious and masked. My husband and my father arrived from Texas safely, and I have begun my new job as Director of Religious Education at my home parish. I am excited to do God's work, but worried because of the lack of youth in the parish. We need to intercede so the youth in the area become passionately in love with Our Lord and come back to the Church.

There are many other things I would like to write, but it will need to wait until a later time. Please pray for an abundance of young souls to return to the Church. How Jesus thirsts for them!

O God, You are my God, for You I long!

No comments:

Post a Comment