I wish I had enough time to sit and blog more often! I have still been listing my blessings, though not always on the computer this Lent.
Tonight...I felt so disheartened by certain things that occurred. However, I am thankful that I read several positive comments from our 10th grade Religious Ed. Students regarding the program...and I was pleasantly surprised. God will always glorify Himself even through lowly vessels!
Anyway- I am thankful for:
2. Long naps. I was SO BLESSED yesterday! Both kids fell asleep at the same time and I had the opportunity to sleep at the same time. Result? A lovely 2 1/2 hour nap!
3. David laughing.
4. Joseph wanting to snuggle and "help" me clean the kitchen.
5. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
6. My parents.
7. Just "being" with my husband. Sitting next to him on the sofa with his arm around me makes me feel so safe and loved.
8. My dishwasher and washer and dryer.
9. Finding a booklet of 101 Activities For Toddlers on Pinterest.
10.Finding out that Baby #3 will be another boy!
11.People volunteering to help me put things together at the last minute- (my original volunteer dropped a TV weighing 75 lbs on her foot and BROKE it- poor thing! She will be unable to help me with the receptions coming up and will be immobile for the next 6 weeks!)
12. Getting my hair trimmed.
13. That I made time to put together Easter baskets for the kids.
14. That my husband will be able to go with me to Easter Vigil...SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!