Pieces of Heaven

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teapots and Christmas Lights

I've heard women compared to both teapots and Christmas Lights. Women are like teapots because when they are "full" they are bursting to talk to someone- to let it out. They are like Christmas Lights because when one light bulb is out, the entire string shuts down.

I would say both of these are true.

And I will also say that I am suffering from both metaphors right now.

However, I learned the hard way through my adolescent years that venting online is always a dangerous venture- so I need to find another outlet. Suffice it to say that I am tired, burnt out, and praying for things to turn around yet again. I'm not sure how much more of this I am willing to put up with. Praying for direction and for change...

No comments:

Post a Comment