Joseph will have a new baby brother on (or hopefully before!) August 23rd.
I don't have too much time to post right now as I'm getting ready for work- but to keep up my Lenten attempt- a few good things:
1. I'm very happy that we're having a little boy. Not only will Joseph have a buddy to play with, but I will have some idea of how to deal with a baby boy because I've already had one- AND I don't have to buy a ton of new things because they can share.
2. I only have one more week without a day off to get through.
3. My 9th graders did a fantastic job assisting at Mass, considering they had not done it since the Fall semester.
4. It was a great thing that Fr. E and the Principal were available last night during Religious Ed- especially since the boy's bathroom was overflowing with toilet water and leaking into a classroom! The mess was cleaned up with a wet-vac, but I don't know if the problem has been solved yet.
5. I can see green patches in the back yard. (I'm hoping Spring is REALLY on it's way!)
6. Hubby is sending in two applications today. Please pray for his job search.
Hopefully, I'll have time to post something more detailed soon.