Pieces of Heaven

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Joseph

Today I went out with a friend after stopping by the salon for a trim. I hadn't seen this person in a while, and it was lovely to catch up. However, the entire time I was getting a manicure, and the entire time we had lunch, I had Joseph on my mind. I was wondering what he was doing- if he was behaving for my husband and my Dad- just missing him SO much!

I guess I don't understand (probably because I currently work full time) how to be away from my child, and feel "okay" about it. As it is, I know I won't be able to lift him in the near future as my pregnancy progresses- and I feel like each moment that I can still hold him, hug him and play with him is so precious. He's the joy of my day!

My favorite part of the day is when I come home from work and I can hear him calling for me as he hears the door open..and then he reaches out to me and gives me a kiss. I wish I could freeze moments like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment