1.I was thankful for a very good and beneficial conversation.
2.For my husband's insight and encouragement.
3.For my husband's patience with a teething toddler.
4.For my two office volunteers and my office assistant.
5.That I made it to an RCIA meeting, and was able to meet the catechumen. (Even though I was exhausted and initially didn't think I would make it.)
6. That I was able to put Joseph to sleep last night and cuddle with him while I felt his baby brother moving. :)
7. That my husband attempted (and succeeded!) in giving Joseph a haircut.
8. That I had the opportunity to wear a new maternity blouse that is a bright, coral color- it helped keep me cheerful. :)
9. That when I looked at the calendar, I saw on Saturday I have a day off. The first real day off in two weeks.
10. That my mom cooked dinner last night.