Pieces of Heaven

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday List

Today I'm thankful that I did not chop off my hair- I WILL grow it out! :) I went to the salon and had the ends trimmed- and was really happy that my stylist said the next time I go in for a trim (in about six weeks) all of the dyed hair will be gone. SO excited.

I'm thankful that I found a dress to wear to Confirmation and matching jewelry- and did not spend a fortune to do it.

I'm thankful that my hubby and I went to Big Lots and put together a fun Easter basket (well...bucket) for Joseph. A chocolate bunny, a book, a ball, sidewalk chalk and a few other little treasures. AND- we finally bought him a booster seat. I think this will make meal time a much happier time!

I'm thankful for my husband- (as always)...

And I'm thankful to feel Baby Q moving. Amazing.

Hopefully, I'll have more to time to write in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment