1. Thankful that my Dad and sister helped me last night when David
was ill. He was choking on his phlegm and had a barking cough- and
the doctor I spoke with thought he had croup.
2. I am grateful that when I took him to the ER, the doctor said
he did not have croup, but the nurse thought he had RSV.
3. I am thankful he does not have RSV- but just an awful cold! Hoping
he gets better soon!
4. Thankful that yesterday I called out because I was ill (still am)
but I needed the strength I gained to make it through the night.
5. Thankful that I am out today to regain strength- looking forward
to returning to work next week.
6. Thankful for a good doctor's appointment yesterday.
7. Thankful that if I have to send David to daycare, he is with Joseph.
He has a good caregiver.
8. Thankful for my sister, who has a birthday tomorrow.
9. Thankful for my husband who let me sleep this afternoon.