1. I'm thankful that if I MUST have to stomach flu, it is on my day off so I won't be stressed out during the week. I'm also thankful it was relatively mild. If what I have is mild- I can't imagine what it's like for the people who are hit hard!
2. For my Mom who came over and helped with Joseph so I could rest.
3. For my husband who helped with David (who is also not too well) so I could rest.
4. Bread, popsicles and water.
6. For Dad dropping of Joseph today.
7. For Joseph making "boo-boos" better by kissing them.
8. For prayers-- please pray for a special intention for me this week...very nervous.