Pieces of Heaven

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thankful that I can say...

Number three is due August 27. Scared. Excited. Relieved. Midwife was worried about my health (still kind of is) due to job stress and having kids so close together- was worried I wouldn't be able to say I was expecting. Trying to find an escape route so I can focus on all three of the babies and husband...

...but thankful for a new life. Thankful that this baby will have two sweet big brothers- (even though I can't imagine David will be a big brother at one year old!) Thankful for the man that my husband is, and that he is a good father.

Thankful that I finally told my boss so I can stop wearing baggy clothes and wear maternity clothes...

...but scared about drama that I'm sure will occur...

Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment